Saturday, April 27, 2013

Words

Ok I've been in a terrible state ever since my rejections from SIA interview. Twice on Round 1.

Ever since then I've developed SOME KIND of phobia for interviews, like I'd feel that its destined to go down the drain...
And my latest rejection proved me right anyway. I applied for and interviewed at a hotel awhile back and they told me they will notify me within 14 days IF I was shortlisted. Yesterday was the 14th day.

Sigh.

I know I've said it before, but I've never felt so lost in my life. No aims, no goals, no nothing.
I know that if I want something, whining and complaining will be the last way to get to it. But the problem is I don't even know what I want, really.
I've been ranting about this to E so many times I think it's time to give him a break (hence this post)? Yep. But it doesn't mean that he didn't offer me any fruitful advices like "Start working for a couple of years and you'll know exactly where to go!" or "Don't worry, B, the opportunity is not here yet."

What will I do without him?

Alright back to serious business. I just sent out 3 more resumes today for concierge/front office positions which I have no prior experience in. See, I've always been working in F&B... I felt it's time for a change.

So, fingers crossed and let the wait begin (again)!

No comments:

Post a Comment